FashionChampagne

22 January 2015

L'Occitane Hand Cream Trio


I've been a huge fan of the L'Occitane hand cream range for quite a few years now. With the Shea butter one being a fave, It was the first one I had ever tried - my Mum wasn't a fan of the smell so she gave it to me. My next passing was with the Blossom hand cream that was found in a goodie bag from a fashion show. That one was my absolute favourite and the smell was just AMAZING and I used it so often, mainly just for the scent also it was a pretty darn good moisturiser. Fast forward possibly a decade and here we have another gift from the Mum. This time it is its is the L'Occitane hand cream trio, which I couldn't be more excited about. The trio includes the original Shea, Vanilla and Rose. All smell as good as the next, however, my current fave is the vanilla. I love the fact that they are small and I can just carry them around in my handbag. A bonus is that my friends always comment about how soft my hands are - and it is entirely down to L'Occitane. The best part about L'Occitane hand creams - a little goes a long way. I'd definitely say that it takes a couple of minutes for the moisturiser to be fully absorbed into the skin, but boy is it worth it.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

BLOGLOVIN // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER  

No comments: