FashionChampagne

20 January 2015

Snow Day


Hi Girls. Hands up if you were lucky enough to wake up to snow today? I'd say ours was more thick frost than snow, but it was white none the less. Which was the perfect excuse to bring out my new Primani cardigan. I have to say that this was the best £14 i've ever spent in my whole life. It's amazing, massive and super cosy. Perfect for a chilly day like today. Anyways i'm off to go and hug the radiator - so cold. Enjoy your afternoon ladies. I'll be back later on with a beauty review for you. 

Cardigan Primark // Boots Dorothy Perkins via House of Fraser // Jeans ASOS // Scarf & Bag Topshop

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

BLOGLOVIN // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER  

2 comments:

Simply Sabrina said...

No snow here! It's a high of 63 in Atlanta!

x. Sabrina // Simply Sabrina

Veronica Davenport said...

Appreciate your blogg post