FashionChampagne

30 January 2015

Spiralized Cucumber


Check out my new little kitchen gadget. I've been dying to try one of these for ages now, but never got round to actually buying it. It only cost £4 - go to amazon and search spiralizer - it will come up with so many options for you. If Amazon isn't your thing you can find them at Lakeland. All you need to do it chop your veggie of choice - cucumber - pop it in the tube and twist - it's as easy as that. 


There are 2 ends to the spiralizer - I used the wrong end as I wanted spaghetti shaped cucumber. However it was just for a salad so will do for dinner. Doesn't it look pretty. Ha ha.



It was so yummy and definitely a great way to eat more veggies. If your anything like me and think that a packet of crisps and oreos is an acceptable dinner - then this might give you the kick up the butt to be a teeny bit healthier. I can't wait to try spaghetti squash and also sweet potato. I will be a domestic goddess.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

BLOGLOVIN // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER  

No comments: