FashionChampagne

24 March 2015

Chocolate Avocado Cookies


A quick recipe post for you today as some of you lovely lot requested it, however the only pictures I have are from my Snapchat so sorry about the poor quality. Measurements are all in cups because I don't have scales. I found the version somewhere on Pinterest and as soon as I can locate it, I will link it.


What you’ll need: 
1 ripe avocado (not brown)1 tsp baking powder1/3 cocoa powder (or hot choc powder)1 large egg1/3 cup brown sugar1/3 cup sugar (the kind you put in your tea)Chocolate of your choice – you can use as little or as much as you like – I ended up using half a bar of white and half a bar of milk, which was a little bit too much.


How to:
Put you’re over on at 180 degreesMush up your avocado – but don’t do it on any kind of a hangover, you won’t be able to – trust me!


Once the avo is all mushed up (You should have half a cups worth), add all of the ingredients (except the chocolate), and put it all in the blender. You can use a spoon, if you don’t have access to a blender, I used my new Ninja Nutribullet. Once its all mixed up nicely, you can add the chocolate chunks in. Mix it all up and you’re good to go.


Get your baking tray and add some grease proof paper – this is a must – do not substitute for foil. Aim to make between 5-7 cookies, depending on how big or small you want them. Pop the tray in the oven for 17 minutes, checking every once in a while. When the buzzer goes off check the cookies – if they are too sticky/ spongey put them back in at a minute each time until they are ready. Be careful not to burn them. I ended up keeping this batch in for 20 minutes! 

Tip: They are pretty sickly, so don’t make them too big.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: