FashionChampagne

5 March 2015

Easter Has Launched At Lush


I get so excited when Lush launch a new collection. This month we've got the Easter collection and their Mothers Day bits. As i'm not a mother - i'm all over the Easter products. Just look at them - the glittery little egg is absolutely fabulous. Here are a few of my faves -


Golden Egg
This is most probably the best smelling Lush product ever and it's covered in glitter - gold glitter. The main scent of this little glittery beaut is honey and toffee - literally my fave. Apparently it smells like the Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar, so I need to be buying that up next. It's so moisturising, that once you're out that bath you just need to get dressed - no extra moisturisation needed - just straight into your jammies and your done - also covered in glitter I might add. Perfect!

Bunch of Carrots
How could I not buy these - I mean how freaking cute are they? These carrots are bubble bars - so they make your bath all lovely and bubbly. I've read reviews saying that you can get away with just breaking off half of the carrot and holding it under a running tap - et voila - lots of lovely bubbles. They are described as tropical smelling, however, tropical to me is mango and papaya. It still smells amaze, I just can't work out what the smell actually is.

I love this egg - it makes your bath pink and smells Ah-ma-zing. Also i'm not getting any Easter Eggs this year, so I think this would be a great substitute. I use the whole egg in a single bath as I can't work out how to break it - so if you have any tips let me know. It is a great bath bomb, however I haven't seen a bath bomb fizzle and bubble away into nothing so quickly. That doesn't mean the product isn't good, it is. It says it smells like candy floss, which might be what I can smell, but i'm not sure, yet it is definitely sweet smelling.

Hoppity Poppity
This little Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb bunny is just so cute. I haven't used mine yet as I don't want to ruin it, however, when i'm brave enough to melt a bunny in my bath, i'll stay in there for an hour - to make his sacrifice worth it. Also it has popping candy so i'm ridiculously excited by this.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: