FashionChampagne

12 March 2015

That £1 Lipstick


I love make up so much and i've been meaning to get on the Matte lipstick bandwagon. So I decided to give MUA's £1 lipstick range a go. Yes you heard that right and actual lipstick for just £1. I am pleased to report that they are pretty good and I have been wearing them for the past couple of weeks. Although I have absolutely no idea why they have a small pot of extra lippy attached to the bottom! Any ideas? As they are matte you have to prep your lips first, otherwise you will look awful, they need to be exfoliated, moisturised and properly prepped. You can read about prepping your lips here. The range does have some fabulous colours which are perfect for this time of the year - i've been wearing the mauve/ purple one for the past week with a bit of Mac's New Image Lipgloss over the top - absolutely LOVE it. I will be going back to Superdrug on my lunch break today, to pick up the rest of the range. The colours below are Peachy Keen (peach colour), Pouty Pink (pink colour) and Lilac Belle (purple colour). And as mentioned above Lilac Belle is an absolute fave. Have you tried these before?


Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: