FashionChampagne

1 April 2015

The Budget Concealer You Need



I've got so many beauty products to share with you guys, but i've just been so buys/lazy that I haven't managed to post them all. So hopefully i'll be able to get myself in some sort of a routine, that normal blogging can resume shortly. Today I thought i'd share with you my favourite concealer. I've been using it now for the past year and I just love it. The concealer in question is the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer. It's quite a thick consistency and gives you really good coverage. Also - I'm pleased to say - it actually does last and it is so budget friendly. Currently priced at £4.19 it's cheap enough to buy with your Boots points. Have you guys tried this? What's your favourite concealer?

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: