FashionChampagne

31 May 2015

Mac Newness


As it's pay day, i've obviously been doing a spot of shopping this weekend - who hasn't. My little shopping spree has been of the make up variety as appose to clothes, Mac make up to be precise. It was new foundation time - so i've opted for the Mac Studio Sculpt - usually I use Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NW25, but I fancied a change. The difference in the foundation is that the sculpt is more of a dewy finish and the fix fluid is more of a matte. I think I will like a bit of a dewy glow throughout the Summer months. Also I got myself Mineralize skin finish in Global Glow, which I absolutely love because it's so so shimmery. The reason for needing a shimmery light bronze is that I am going t Vegas in August and I want to glow in the evenings, actually glow! Currently i'm just using it as a highlighter, which is a lovely sunny glow.  What is your favourite foundation?

Hugs & Kisses 
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: