FashionChampagne

19 May 2015

On Turning 30



I decided to fully embrace turning 30 - I don't feel any older than I did at 21 - except a little bit wiser if nothing else. I don't see why as a gender, us girls have to fear turning 30. I am definitely not where I thought i'd be when I was thinking about my life a decade a go - but that's ok. I saw myself as a millionaire, married with kids and no dogs - I was petrified of dogs. Fast forward a decade - I couldn't be happier. I own my own house, I have a beautiful dog (i'm no longer scared of dogs and want more), I have my own business and I can do whatever I want when I want. My friends and family are just perfect and I have the best bathroom - random - but I loves it. I'm now 30 + 1 day old and guess what - I still feel the same as I did 2 days a go! Happy and still hungover - past the age of 28 - hangovers are just not worth it! Don't get me wrong - that porshe I want, will be mine, I will find and adopt 2 more beautiful dogs and when i'm ready to have children and get married, I will, but i'm in no rush. I've just booked a trip to Chicago to visit my best friend, i'm flying to Vegas to celebrate another besties birthday and I get the opportunity to be a bridesmaid in Cyprus to another bestie. Life is what you make of it girls - don't waste it wishing, just go out and do it, you'll always end up where you're meant to end up, in the end. Oh and that stupid boy who broke your heart - will not matter one single bit in the grand scheme of things - he was just a stepping stone to find your prince charming - and you will find him! Always look to the positives and every single obstacle you face - just work around it - there is always an answer and always a resolution, you just have to find it! And always do what makes you happy! ALWAYS! 

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: