FashionChampagne

7 June 2015

Wedding Season


Wedding season is in full swing right now and I always like to treat myself to a new dress for each wedding. I know this may seem a bit excessive, but it's the brides big day and I love any excuse for a shopping trip. The wedding in question took me to M&S - which is an unusual go to choice for me, however they had some great finds. Case in point - these lace up heels and this beautiful sequin dress. I think with Summer weddings you can go all out with all the gorgeous Summer colours that are on offer. I opted for a beautiful sequin orange dress that I teamed with beige lace up heels and a beige jacket to neutralise it a little bit. I felt all Kimmy K, although i'm pretty sure I didn't look like her ha. You can find the dress here and you should also check out the whole dress range as they have some fab finds - I bought another 2 dresses - Ooops!

 Dress and Shoes Marks and Spencer

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

The CSI girls said...

Love the detail and colours of the dress. Those shoes are amazing. I think I need to check out M and S shoe deparment. I'm the same with always having a new dress for a wedding!

M xx