FashionChampagne

2 July 2012

Summer Uniform

P1040330

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I am currently unpacking and trying to put together some Ikea furniture (seemed like a great idea at the time). On moving day, I moved in with my favourite pair of shoes and 2 scented diffusers - not the most organised of people!
Just a quick FYI: the New Look bloggers competition has now ended - I have been looking at all the entries and will be announcing the winner during the week.
Thank you so much for taking time to enter - I really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

P1040339

P1040333

P1040340

P1040345
Wearing New Look maxi dress, Ravel sandals via Spartoo.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox


20 comments:

tonia fashion tour said...

love the dress!
like a Greek Goddess!


xxx

Sparkle said...

that dress is so lovely!

xx

Shona Wallace said...

I'm exactly the same! A maxi is fail safe in summer and so easy to style! I have one from Topshop which I just adore!

Glads+ maxi + gorgeous bag= summer perfection!

www.sw-fashion.net

danniekate said...

i love this grecian-style number on you - so flattering! xx

Hanna C. said...

love the dress!maxi skirts are always looking good:)

lisa said...

Love the maxi! Fingers crossed for some more sunny weather in the uk!xo

theaveragebrunette.blogspot.co.uk

Carmen Ri said...

Your dress is so cute, I love the colour of it!

Carmen Ri.

SarahB @ FridayisForever said...

Love the dress! Congrats on the move x

Nora said...

cute look x

Karolcia said...

wow great dress :)
Kisess

Paulina said...

Pretty dress!

Emma C said...

Lovely outfit! Good luck with making the Ikea furniture, that'll be fun! :) x

Ducili said...

Dress is amazing :)

Char! said...

pretty dress x

Katie said...

Oh no, Ikea flatpack furniture is never a good idea! It always requires wine and a hammer - even if there is no hammer involved in the instructions. Love the dress, very Grecian!
katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

Jesss said...

I love this outfit! You have a lovely figure!
I love building flatpack furniture, I think I'm secretly a man haha

xo

Misseblog said...

Oh god, recently had to put together so much IKEA furniture! It took forever lol. You look gorgeous, love maxi dresses, they really suit you! xx

Monika. Nicol. said...

i think you really like maxi dress :D

Jessie said...

Love this maxi dress! I have been trying to find one I liked all season!

XX
Jessie
www.87life.net
Check out 87Life on Facebook!

Josie said...

What a pretty maxi! I love the neck detail.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com