FashionChampagne

21 August 2012

#todayimwearing

P1040744

I've been blogging about 3 times a day for about a week now. I just wanted to check in with you guys and see if you like that or if you would prefer it if I went back to one a day?
Let me know your thoughts and then I can get back to saving the world, one pair of heels at a time.


P1040754

P1040747

P1040753

P1040751

P1040755
Wearing Lavish Alice jeans, Topshop peplum, Carvela shoes, Primarni blazer and Police Watch via The Watch Hut.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You look amazing!! love that peplum top on you and the print on your jeans is fab!! your shoes are amazing!!
Usually I like when bloggers only post one a day that way theres a chance for everyone to read the blog (my opinion)

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

Emily Lilly said...

I love the print of your jeans they look great with the peplum :)

Beautiful Dreams

Elisa said...

Kristy this look is amazing...I really like the shirt together with those pants!

<3 Elisa

Cattt said...

I have that peplum! Its AMAZING <3

CAT xo
whatcatsays.blogspot.co.uk

Giovanna said...

Super cute look! Loving your jeans! The print is great!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

V said...

This is a gorgeous outfit! I love those printed pants and the shoes are adorable!

-V
http://stylishlyme.com

Marianne (Germany) said...

Hey, great look. The pants are hipp! Like your blog, even when I visite it only once a month.