FashionChampagne

13 October 2012

Best Outfit #LookShow

catwalk6_zpse01aa4c7
Photo credit - Look Fashion Show in association with Smashbox

I always see one outfit that really stands out when I go to fashion shows and even better, one that I simply have to buy and wear ASAP. The above outfit is that exactly. I am in love with the jacket - even though I have all the winter coats and jackets that I need this season - i'm sure I can find space for it. The dress can be easily dressed up or down and is perfect for the up and coming party season and the shoes are quite simply a must have in my books. 
Have a great day dolls.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Totally agree, that was my favourite outfit of them all too. The coat is perfect! Might have to be buying that.x

www.ahataperjeangirl.blogspot.co.uk

Gabriele said...

Good choice,it looks great!

New post on www.stgermain-girl.blogspot.com

TheOtherSideofCool said...

This outfit is perfect, so cute and wearable! xx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool