FashionChampagne

12 October 2012

The Catwalk #LookShow

catwalk1_zpsdadd1bf0

Here are my favourite looks from the catwalk last Saturday. I could quite happily dress myself in these outfits all winter. Infact I think I will make it my mission to buy these bits and rock these looks all winter long. Have a great Friday evening.

catwalk2_zpsd7d1a489

catwalk3_zpscaf626ed

catwalk4_zps501a590e

catwalk5_zpsdaa94559

catwalk6_zpse01aa4c7

catwalk7_zpsee8ea7a3
Photo credit - Look Fashion Show in association with Smashbox

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

7 comments:

tonia fashion tour said...

love all outfits but the last one is amazing!!!


Giveaway :

http://toniafashiontour.blogspot.gr/2012/10/giveaway-win-1-silk-top-karen-millen-by.html

Anonymous said...

love this collectionm perrrfect! xx

Jessica said...

great looks!

jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

zhanna said...

I love them all but the sweater with the leather skirt is my favorite
XO,
Zhanna
www.lifeandbows.com

Stacey said...

gorgeous looks!!

California Dreams said...

I love all of them! but the forth one is amazing. I just love the colors and the glitter booties!


California Dreams

Maria Veronica said...

I love the oriental dress! xo
xx, diamondinrouge.blogspot.com