FashionChampagne

18 October 2012

Candy Corn and Chocolate Chip Cookies

IMG_2486_zps202da940

Halloween is just around the corner, so I have been looking out for all sorts of Halloween themed treats to make for my party. Since I love candy corn and also cookies, I thought what better time of the year than now,  to mix the two. My cookie making history has been some what tainted - but I am learning and these turned out delightfully soft and cookie doughy! I followed this recipe and just added the candy corn as soon as the cookies came out of the oven.

IMG_2483_zpse4dc1e66

IMG_2484_zps0fb4c2bc

IMG_2485_zpsea54d9c9

IMG_2488_zpsbd808935

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

4 comments:

Lucia Flores said...

Looks super jummy! I always wanted to try candy corn. Unfortunately we don't have it in the Netherlands!! Boohoo!

XOXO,
Lucia

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

http://luciafloresdesigndiary.blogspot.com

Mary-Grace said...

nice post, it looks tastety!

Flossy said...

I'm starving now! Love people posting recipes on blogs to shake it up a bit.

www.darlingcheriex.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

omg these are delicious!
where can i find the recipe? i would love to try it out!
xo