FashionChampagne

15 January 2013

A Pretty Place to Shop

BAHV55aCcAAeiwvjpg-large_zps9ceff5ad
{Cake stand used a candle holder}

Whilst i'm on my early spring clean mission - I thought I would share with you a cute little shop that has taken far to much of my money lately - DotComGiftShop. I can't complain they really do add a little somethin somethin to my pretty home. Hope you're having a great evening girlies. I am unashamedly off to watch Holby City.

BAkiq6fCIAA7omz-1jpg-large_zps920fec83-1_zps3b41f52f-1_zps3e7014ee
{Plate used as jewellery holder}

A-LMM53CMAAcrG4jpg-large_zpsd09ef8f6
{BonBon jar - yet to decide what to do with}

PS - I will email December giveaway winners tonight and tomorrow - been stupidly busy!

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

6 comments:

ambika said...

Nice bracelets.
http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

gigi said...

lotsa cool stuff love the candles on the cake platter! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

Coleoftheball said...

These are really clever ideas I would love it if you popped over to my blog I'm trying to get 100 followers before my birthday coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

TheOtherSideofCool said...

Aw cake stand as a candle holder is the best idea xx
Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

Veronica Nice said...

The place look beautiful...

Ellen Grace said...

This is gorgeous, love the plate idea

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x