FashionChampagne

22 February 2013

It's Tanning Friday!

 photo 591fc48d-6a30-4827-b0d9-baa1294b293a_zpse63a0e2a.jpg

Well it is at my house anyway! It's snowing i'm fed up and seriously longing for those summer days and nights. Hurry up Summer. In the meantime, I will be spending the colder winter nights slathering myself in St Tropez. I've been using the tanning mousse as of late and its really changed my mind about St Tropez as a brand. I started tanning at 16 and to cut a long story short, loved St Tropez, but back then there wasn't much out there on the market, so when little gems like St Moritz started hitting the shelves at such a cheap price, I quickly changed brands. However nearly 12 years of tanning have gone by (Shhhh), I am back on the St Tropez and I seriously don't think i'll be swapping anytime soon. It dries in an instant, it takes all of 2 seconds to put on - et voila! Also in my opinion the price tag is spot on for such an amazing product. Thanks goodness for a bit of online shopping that landed me at Littlewoods, otherwise I would never have stumbled upon it. See Dad - shopping does have it's benefits! ha ha! On another note - if you tan with a tanning mitt, which I do, St Tropez have the best one out there - so now you know.

 photo 10d7f337-7f7e-4d9a-8fdd-d894c0dd7f14_zps9832d61a.jpg

 photo 89b0b615-0b94-4029-a078-b47159bd0f64_zps2892608e.jpg

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How do you clean your tanning mitt? Or just replace it?

January Girl ♥

Valérie said...

I've never tried anything like this, although these seem like nice products, but fake tan just looks not really nice on me!

Great post!

XO
scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Just was it every time that you use it hun, I've just tanned and taken pics so its dirty! :)

Unknown said...

Just was it every time that you use it hun, I've just tanned and taken pics so its dirty! :)