FashionChampagne

14 May 2013

Hello Rain

 photo c1e1066d-4551-4f44-ab17-ce3d61eaa4bd_zps641abe4b.jpg
Top hereJeans ASOS, Shoes River Island and Jacket New Look (old).

Hey Loves - How are you all? The rain has come back today, I think it might be time that I invest in something with a hood or maybe an umbrella - although they scare me so much, I fear for my fingers. This jumper has featured in quite a few outfit posts recently. I absolutely love love love it, so versatile and as soon as it's warm enough I will be wearing it as a dress and also a beach cover up! You can get yours here. Please excuse the pics - i'm a tired bedragled mess. Now i'm off to go and fake tan - i've been pale for a week and i'm over it. Have a great evening! 

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.