FashionChampagne

29 May 2013

The History of Vivienne Westwood

 photo 10863bfb-89b3-4101-8267-87feff6607cf_zps370e6b52.jpg 
Silver Tree Jewellery have added the Vivienne Westwood range to their online store and to celebrate the range they decided to create an Infographic to show you her life story and the ups and downs that she went through to become who she is today. I for one am totally intrigued by this lady. I remember when I met her years ago, before I had thought of going in the direction of fashion. She was absolutely lovely and entirely forgettable. It was my Mum who pointed out who she was after i'd stopped chatting to her.
To view the rest of the Infographic please visit The Silver Tree Blog as this is just a little snippet. My favourite items in the collection are this, this and this.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: