FashionChampagne

18 June 2013

OOTD Via Instagram

 photo fdc7e747-93b3-4b87-83ff-d45a7f252884_zps8d37fe5d.jpg

No times to take pics today, which is probably a good thing as it seems that me and the iron need to be reunited. Hope you're all having a fabulous day so far. I'm off to the gym, then tonight will involve cuddles on the sofa with Oreo and catching up on Game of Thrones - and when I say catching up I mean watching it for the first time ever! 

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

6 comments:

Rachel. said...

Love the jacket! xo

http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle said...

Sofa and oreos after gym sounds like my plan for the night too :O)

Cool top. I was just thinking of purchasing a simple chevron-printed shirt.


Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

Cherry said...

Lovely jacket!

gigglesandmakeup said...

Love the top and jacket! You look lovely! Xx

gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

Erin said...

Love that chevron top and your hair looks so pretty but effortless.
I hope you love Game of Thrones! I sure do!

erinbulger.blogspot.ca

Kerry said...

love this top xx