FashionChampagne

19 August 2013

Casual Monday

 photo 3a818830-4cd4-4641-a507-fc2159d6a4f8_zps7bd71020.jpg

Good morning Ladies. Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are ready to take on this week. I've scared myself a little bit as I didn't realise that we were already in August and way past half way through. So i'm going to make every single day count - I don't know how - but I will. Have a fabulous Monday. On a fashion note - after seeing this picture I very quickly rolled down my trousers.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Ambyr said...

This is too funny. I'm rocking the super casual look today, also with mine barely rolled up. I have flats on and just re-evaluated my look after you questioned yours. Happy Monday!

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com