FashionChampagne

15 November 2013

The OnePiece Onesie

 photo 017f27e9-2502-4465-93ae-d822d0e79e68_zps6e8809c6.jpg

If you haven't heard of a OnePiece before, you must have been hiding under a Onesie rock. They are everywhere - the OnePiece in particular was started as a hungover idea between 3 Norwegians where they fantasised about the perfect lazy day outfit for a duvet day. Genius!

Whats even better - they have offered my readers a 20 % off discount code - 31FASHIONCHAMPAGNE - so head on over and pick one. I've just got the pink little number above (find here), which I love so so much and will most probably be wearing it all weekend out of sheer laziness and comfort. I think it's Sunday loungewear at its best.
Tweet me a picture of you in yours if you buy one - You won't regret it.

*The code is only valid until December 1st 2013.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: