FashionChampagne

2 February 2014

The Outfit Post: Lazy days

 photo ec098168-f8e0-4d4a-87b4-bfc744f6b3fa_zps8b191807.jpg
Coat and Jumper Topshop, Shirt Dorothy Perkins and Leggings River Island.

Afternoon Ladies. I hope you guys are all having a fantastic Sunday. Just a quick one from me as i'm off out for a late birthday lunch for my best friends Claire's little boys 3rd birthday. How she has a 3 year old, I just don't know. Time really does fly. Enjoy the rest of you day.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Ambyr said...

I love the mix of highs and lows. The sweater and button up are so sophisticated while the leather leggings and flats are so edgy and playful. Super cute.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com