FashionChampagne

29 May 2014

Working 9 to 5


We all know who Dolly Parton is (well hopefully) and by now we should have all seen her movie 9 - 5  - if not - go and watch it now - you'll fall in love with her. She's famous for her music and her larger than life boobies. She's got her own 'World', which I first came across when watching the Girls of the Playboy Mansion, which I believe is called Dollywood. Not to mention her music - i'm a huge country fan. So imagine my excitement when she was rumoured to be at Glastonbury, which then turned into a UK tour, couldn't contain my excitement! So a UK concert if you're down South like me, means a night at The o2. Which also mean Nandos and Music - could it get any better - well apart from good old Dolly - no it couldn't. Have any of you guys managed to get tickets to see her?





Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: