FashionChampagne

24 June 2014

Life Lately

{The Barcelona hen do ladies}

I fully intended on blogging while over in Barcelona these last few days, but I just didn't get the time, or I didn't like the pictures. When someone else is behind the camera I seem to all of a sudden become some shy wimp that can't take a descent picture. That being said here are a few pictures of my time in Barcelona. I'm sure i'll be posting a few more, but right now I need to catch up on work and sleep, lots and lots of sleep.

{The best way to start the day - Cocktails}

{Cathedral}

{First ever experience of pulled pork! It was so so good!}

{Hen do gift from one of the hens}

{Coming home to my beautiful fur-baby}

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: