FashionChampagne

16 June 2014

Wanties

Happy Monday everyone. Just a quick show and tell as to what i'm currently drooling over. These Topshop tops! I'm loving everything off the shoulder right now and Topshop are the first high street store to bring you the pirate tops - my name for them! I picked up the white one yesterday and i'm debating whether or not to buy the other two. My heart says yes, my bank balance says don't be an idiot. What do you guys think? Aren't they amazing? You can pick one up for yourself - here.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the floral one! Such striking print

Emma x
BEAUTY AND RAGS

Ray said...

Love love love - might have to stock up before loosing my student discount :( xx

Who is She