FashionChampagne

29 July 2014

Crazy For Coconuts

My utmost favourite scent has to be coconut, especially for those summer months. In winter I switch back to Soap and Glory, but in summer I just can't get enough! Here are my favourite cooconutty products.

Malibu Suntan Lotion - Not much to say about this except I love the smell. It's great for beach holidays and if alo you don'y need to wear any perfume whilst your covered in this.

Victoria Secrets Sun Kissed - This is a new find for me, but it leaves your skin smelling amazing, with a bit of shimmer and a sun kissed glow. A great summer must have and a great little products for a quick touch up before a night out.

Victoria Secrets fake Tan - It smells like Malibu (the drink not the suntan lotion), which is right up my street. I am yet to test this out, but I will do a full review as soon as I bronze myself.

Bronze Goddess perfume - Just perfectness in all shapes and forms, I can't get enough of this!

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter - I have the shimmer one and wear it when always. I love to be covered in glitter on a daily basis. It transfers on everything, which you think would be a bit annoying, but who doesn't love a house covered in glitter?

What are your favourite summer scents?

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

2 comments:

rosaliejayne said...

I love anything that smells like coconut too, I'm addicted to it all year round though, The Victoria Secret stuff sounds amazing, I hope they have it in Duty Free when I go.

RosalieJayne

Lizaboo said...

Haha love that i've found someone as made about coconut as me. :o) x