FashionChampagne

8 July 2014

My Top S/S Must Haves

Image here

So without jinxing it, I think it's fair to say that summer has arrived and is in full swing - que rain tomorrow (sorry). I feel as though it has tanken me by surprise and that I have nothing to wear, which is of course not true. So I have rounded up 5 items that I will need to get me through Summer without having to do too much shopping, but then I quite like shopping.

Shorts - Not everyones cup of tea - I usually leave these for the beach, but sometimes you come across a fabulous pair that makes you leave you skirt at home.

Jumpsuit - Pyjamas outside - what's not to love - comfotble all day long. These are definitely a winner in the simmer stakes if you ask me. In fact I have one on today.

Kimono - Festivals, beach cover ups, everyday wear. Kimonos really are great. Team with denim shorts and a white tee of an all black jeans and t-shirt ensemble. They really do look great with everything. Dressed up or dressed down, you'll be good to run out the door in half an hour flat.

Maxi Dress  - This gorgeous French Connection dress from Hurleys is 100% on my summer wish list. Easy to wear, no fuss, out the door, looking a million bucks.

Skater Dress - Such a good hot, hot day outfit. Just throw on add some flp flops and grab you bag. Dressing made super easy and you look effortessly girly.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Ambyr said...

I love a relaxed, printed pair of shorts. I have a pair from H&M but I'm looking for a few more to finish off my summer wardrobe. Cute ideas.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com