FashionChampagne

23 September 2014

Oreo: Year 2


I've officially had this little ball of fur for a whole 2 years. She is the best decision I have ever made and I literally can't even explain how much love I have for her. When she isn't with me, especially at home, it's just plain boring. She entertains me all day everyday and her cuteness factor is off they scale. It's so lovely to wake up each morning, to her excited face. She makes me laugh and smile on numerous occasions and she just loves a cuddle. She's an absolute diva, but knows how to put on the charm when she wants something - usually food. She absolutely hates me being on my laptop, iPad or iPhone and puts her paw on the screen and pushes it down - I imagine she's saying pay attention to me - and keeps it there, until I play with her.
She absolutely melts my heart! Everyone needs a doggy.

 
 
 
 

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: