FashionChampagne

1 September 2014

September 1st


I'm seriously confused as to how it's September already. Where on earth is all the time going? I'm not even sure we've had Summer yet? Or did I miss that. Anyways new month, new week and new day, so lot's to be doing. Today is my first day of hell week and so far I kinds like it. getting up earlier was a lot easier that I initially thought it would be and i've also been eating healthy ...... so far. We shall see if I feel the same way tomorrow. Anyways here is todays look. Luckily I managed to get some pictures just before the rain. Have a great day.

P.S please excuse the background of my pictures right now. I hate gardening.




Blouse Select - Heels TK Maxx - Jeans ASOS - Bag River Island

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Ambyr said...

Happy (American) Labor Day! I love the heels. Such a sultry look today.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com