FashionChampagne

22 October 2014

DIY Glitter Pumpkins


I get far too excited for halloween and this year I decided to give some halloween decorating a go so that I can arrange them all around my house - it's the little things. Here are the ones that I ended up doing although there are so many all over Pinterest that i'm dying to try - there's always next year. All of these were so easy to do. I used cooking pumpkins instead of carving pumpkins. You will find them down the vegetable isle. The mini ones are called munchkin pumpkins. All from Tesco and Sainsbury. Will you be trying any of these?

{2 coats of metallic gold paint, dry over night, spider optional }

{The paint that's on my living room walls - Magnolia, leave to dry overnight and add sequins}

{Just 2 layers of chalk board paint, let dry over night, write on with a metallic paint}

{From Asda - Shhhhhh}


Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Cattt said...

This is lovely - I love the black 'boo' one and the orange glitter one the most! :) Great idea x

CAT xo
What Cat Says | BlogLovin'