FashionChampagne

2 November 2014

Appleyard London Flowers


With Halloween out of the way, it's now time to look to Christmas, I know, I know, early right. However I have good reason for it. I got a lovely flower delivery last week and that delivery included these beautiful flowers. I am a flower girl (aren't we all?), so I couldn't have been happier to receive these on a bla Monday. Aren't they so pretty. These one's in particular are called the Ruby bouquet and they are Christmas flowers. You should have a looksie, perfect for Christmas. The peeps at Appleyard London Flowers are offering FashionChampagne readers 40% off - all you have to do is enter the code BLOG40 at the check out. 
- code does not work on the flowers by post range.




 

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Naelle - Once in Paris said...

Lovely flowers!!!!!

xxx from Paris!

www.once-in-paris.com