FashionChampagne

20 November 2014

Riding Boots


I am so in love with these boots as mentioned a gazzilion times. I had such a palava with the sizing. In store there was a size 6 on the shelf (i'm a 3), I tried them on anyway and even though they were massive, they were a perfect fit and length on the leg. It didn't occur to me that, that was only because of the actual shoe size. I got the size 3 and they were so much shorter that I upgraded to the 4. They are far too big, but nothing a fluffy pair of socks can't resolve and they are a little teeny bit longer in the leg than the 3. There you go - girl struggles right there.



Boots River Island // Jumper Vila // Jeans ASOS // Bag Le Mothers // Sunnies MK

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

2 comments:

EmilyGrace said...

Loving these boots!

Emily x // EmGrace

5foot10 said...

I have a few pairs of insoles handy for shoe emergencies (normally when I need a half size and the brand doesn't make them so I have to buy the larger and stuff it with insoles). Nice boots!