I absolutely love make up and whilst my make up bag is about to bust, I don't always share with you guys any of the products that I use. Here are my current faves and definitely must haves to get you through the party season.
1. Origins Super Spot Remover: This product claims to clear up spots super fast and I have to admit it's pretty good. It's brilliant for any pre-party breakouts.
2. Sleek Molten Metal in Gold Leaf and Pewter Eyeshadow: These 2 eye shadows are all you need for your Xmas parties. Highly pigmented + metallic eyeshadows = perfect.
3. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: This one was a surprise, I didn't expect anything when it came to coverage. However this is firmly in place at the number one spot for MUST HAVE concealers. It has great coverage and set with a bit of powder has amazing results for a party ready face.
4. MUA Matte Lipstick in Scarlet Siren: A red lippy is a must for a Christmas party - if you don't like it too matte, just add a swipe of gloss.
5. Benefit They're Real Push Up Eyeliner: This is a bit tricky to master at first, but by the 3rd time you'll be a whizz. Perhaps a bit pricey at £18.50, but 100% worth it. Also once it's in place, it stays put for the whole night.
6. Sleek Highlighting Palette: I only picked this up in Boots last week, but it's so so good. The palette consists of 3 creams and 1 powder. Perfect for highlighting your cheek bones, giving yourself a subtle bronze
7. ModelCo Fibre Lash Mascara: If you're not a fan of false eye lashes but you are a fan of big lashes, then fibre lashes are a great alternative. Also on the plus side, if you've had one too many drinks, they don't leave you looking all droopy eyed.
8. Essie Encrusted Collection Ignite The Night: One of our favourite sparkly polishes out there and if you can't wear glitter at Christmas when can you.
9. Topshop Powder Blush In Do It Again: In fact Topshops make up range is fab - every single piece. This blusher is a great alternative, if you're day colour is a light pink. Everyone needs a bit of blush.
10. Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Balm: All those late nights are going to take there toll. However no one wants to look like they've been up all night. This eye cream is a new after party saviour to leave your eyes looking refreshed and awake.
Hugs & Kisses