FashionChampagne

8 December 2014

My Autumn Skincare Routine


As mentioned a million times before I have Rosacea so any products that claims to help it, need to be tested. I was sent over some products from Pevonia from their RS2 line, which is specifically for Rosacea and I can say that I have been pleasantly surprised. I have been using the products for a few months now as I didn't want to claim that they worked to anyone looking for Rosacea help. At first I had to get used to the Rose scent - i'm not the biggest fan - I like things to smell like toffee or a sweet or generally like I can eat them. However I got used to it after seeing the effects that it had on my skin.

{This is the reason beauty bloggers take product pictures before they use the products! Fake tan hands!}

First up we have the RS2 Gentle Cleanser - this is the first step in my little Autumn routine and it is fantastic for hyper-sensitive skin.

RS2 Gentle Lotion - This is the second step and it definitely gives your face a nice little blast and refreshes. It claims to reduce blotchiness while easing irritation.

RS2 Concentrate - Step 3 - this was my favourite - it's cleansing - it makes your face feel fresh and calms it down instantly.

RS2 Care Cream - this is a lot thicker consistency from what i'm used to, but I lather it on at night and put a smaller amount on in the morning. It's soothing and calms the redness - if you have any at that time. It also leaves your skin feeling loving and refreshed instead of - I don't want to look in the mirror my face looks horrid. If you have rosacea you'll know what I mean.

I definitely rate this product 200% - this time last year my Rosacea was disgusting! I didn't want to leave the house and although I found make up products to cover the redness, you just can't find anything to cover the bumps. It's not nice at all. It's a bit pricey, but I will definitely be repurchasing as I haven't had a single outbreak of Rosacea since I started using these products. Also they last for ages, so you get your moneys worth, if you want to think of it that way.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: