FashionChampagne

22 December 2014

Scarf Wear


Happy Monday everyone! Hope you're all nearly ready for Christmas. The last week has been so busy with trying to fit everyone in and going out for Christmas meals, I haven't had a chance to do anything! Like rapping my Christmas presents! Busy busy busy! I have however managed to get my shellac re-done and my lashes all fixed - so its all about priorities girls! Ha! I'm off to work now as I want to get everything wrapped up today so I can switch off for a while! Have a great day everyone.

Scarf H&M // Boots & Bag Topshop // Jeans ASOS // Top Vila

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

1 comment:

Claudia Rodrigues said...

Your boots and your bag are beautiful..
But I really like your jeans!! :D