FashionChampagne

10 February 2015

Low Carb Pizza


I absolutely love pizza. It's ridiculous and if I could eat it every night and still fit into my clothes, then I totally would. However life doesn't work out like that, so I have to limit myself to enjoying it one night a week. I've been finding that take aways pizzas, just aren't as nice as they used to be - unless you're in Dublin - it's 1am in the morning and you find yourself in Dominos - in which case - it's BEAUTIFUL. Anyways in a bid to eat pizza more often,  i've been searching for healthier alternatives. First up - Lowcarb pizza. I saw this on Instagram somewhere - if it's your recipe, please do let me know.
You will need:
5 tablespoons Almond powder
6 eggs
1 cup cheddar cheese (grated) 
Whatever toppings you may want to use.


Mix the almond powder, eggs and cheese all together. Once mixed place grease proof paper on an oven tray and the pour in the mixture. Pop in the oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes is up, add your toppings. I went for cheddar cheese, mozzarella and sweetcorn. I was going to add mushrooms, but I forgot to buy them! Le sigh. If you were going to add mushrooms too - fry them before you add them to the pizza as this will make them taste even yummier. When your happy with your master piece, pop it back in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes. Once done - add some seasoning - I had caesar salad dressing - AMAZING!


It was quite nice, however it did taste like an omelette with pizza toppings on top, which I guess sums it up exactly. I think I will searching for one thats not quite so eggy next time, like a cauliflower base, or something along those lines. If you have any suggestions, leave me a comment below.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: