FashionChampagne

11 February 2015

Lush BB Seaweed Face Mask


As previously mentioned, I was gifted a few Lush products to test out and review. I have been doing so almost every night for the past couple of weeks. Last week, I decided to give a face mask a go. The BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask was the mask of choice. I have to say, I didn't expect to like it at all (i'm not a fan of oursidey smells), however as soon as it was on my face, I loved it. I popped this on before a bath and left it on for the suggested 15 minutes. It was calming, soothing and refreshing. The consistency is odd because it uses all fresh ingredients, but I got over that pretty quickly. It left my face super soft and lovely and smooth. The only thing I didn't like about this mask - the seaweed bits on my face. I think it was more the green colour than the seaweed, but again, I got over that too. I've used this, almost every other day and it keeps on lasting, which is great as I thought i'd only get two masks out of it. As the products used are fresh, the mask needs to be kept in the fridge, which is another bonus as it's nice and cold when you put it on. Rosacea suffers you'll be happy to know that this didn't react in any way with my skin - so you're safe to use it. Lush have really been surprising me with all of their fantastic products. I can't wait to try another face mask. Do any of you have any suggestions on what my next one should be?

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

No comments: