FashionChampagne

20 February 2015

Sleek Highlighting Palette: Precious Metals Review


I'm ridiculously obsessed with highlighting. I always see it on everyone else and wish mine looked like that. Turns out it does, I just don't notice it.! Ha. Anyways, my new highlighting fave has to be this Sleek Highlighting Platte in Precious Metal. Previously it was the highlighter in my Sleek Contouring Platte, but they have since changed their contouring platte and taken away the highlighter and just left the bronze. But that's ok, the palette is fab. It comes with one powder highlighter (Antique Bronze) and 3 creams (L-R Platinum, Royal Gold and Renaissance Gold). All fantastic colours, however I do find the creams harder to work with, but then I guess practice makes perfect. The Antique Bronze is my current go to day time highlighter, sometimes with a bit of Royal Gold on top. Royal Gold and Renaissance Gold are brilliant for a glowing evening look and the Platinum works well to highlight the inner corner of your eye, brow bone and also for a subtle day time cheek highlight. Have you tried this palette out yet? Available in Boots and Superdrug for £9.99 here.

 Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Abbyhughess said...

I've been wanting to get a highlighter for a while but didn't want to pay the price for the benefit one. I'm really not familiar with them so benefit is the only one I'm familiar with haha. I love the colours in this one! And it's better to have 4 colour rather than one for cheaper when I don't know what would work for me, will have to buy one of these! Thanks for sharing x