FashionChampagne

18 February 2015

Primark Outfit


Hi Girlies, sorry about the slow blog dates as of late, I was having an i'm nearly 30 melt down. It happens, seriously, it ended yesterday with my what's the point in it all rant! Ha ha! It wasn't pretty believe me. The melt down has had me researching new website layouts, which should happen in the next few weeks, so watch this space. If the blog completely disappears, its' because i'm seriously useless at technology. I've also been attempting to get a more varied background for outfit pictures, which means my poor friends have been roped in - which equals some very awkward poses. I'm so use to just me and my timer that I can't seem to do anything but stupid faces when someone else is behind the camera. I am not a model that's for sure. I've also only just realised that my whole outfit except for my bag is Primark, so it probably only came up to £40 in total. What an absolute bargain. I'm off to go and use up the rest of my pancake mix, I just can't get enough of them. You can see my recipe here. Have a great night!

Outfit Primark // Bag Topshop

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: