FashionChampagne

8 April 2015

Gok Wang For Tu


So here we have an outfit post - it seems like I haven't done one in AGES - and I was considering stopping this blog altogether - however that morning I received a lovely email from one of you lovely reader - so thank you so much. I think I might just be having a i'm 30 next month mental breakdown ha! Anyways back to the outfit - this cardigan is my new wardrobe staple. I can't even say it's been on rotation, i've just been wearing it every single day. It's so cosy and a great transitional piece and you'll never guess where it's from? Well you will - i've written it above ha ha! The Gok Wang collection from Tu has never been on my must watch fashion radar, however I have been pleasantly surprised. Not surprised because it's good - surprised because I love absolutely everything in the collection. I'll show you some more pieces in the next week or so - until then you can check it out online here.

Shoes & Bag Topshop // Jeans Boohoo // Cardigan Gok Wang for Tu // Sunglasses Anna Sui

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Coleoftheball said...

I absolutely love the cardigan! x

http://coleoftheball.com

Daniela said...

That cardigan and those shoes are to die for! I need to get my hands on them.
xx Daniela / Fashion Shower Blog