FashionChampagne

21 April 2015

Red Pepper Pesto Coodles


I know the pictures aren't pretty, but half the time my baking/ cooking are complete and utter disasters. However this red pepper pesto coodles tasted so so so amazing that I had to share it with you. I've bought a new spiralizer - I had to upgrade as my previous one fell apart. I am now using this one as it looks like it can actually do the job. For this little dinner I used a whole courgette and spiralized it. It's still a novelty and I loves it.


Once it's all spiralized pop it to one side and grab all of your other ingredients. I've become slightly obsessed with this chicken stuff - I have no idea what it is - but it tastes sooooo good and adds a little bit of spice to the mix.


Then find any other ingredients that you've got hanging around in your fridge. I'm trying to be healthy at the moment so there was a load of veggies and some pre cooked chicken. 


Warm up the chicken first then throw everything else into the pan and once the chicken is all warmed up, add the spinach - if you've got some. Then throw in your coodles and mix it all up.


Add your sauce and you're all ready to go and eat your dinner. Seriously this was just so amazing, that I made it for lunch the next day. Topped with cheese, you literally wouldn't know that you were just eating a plate of vegetables.

Have you had coodles before? Feel free to share your fave recipes in the comment section.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: