FashionChampagne

4 May 2015

ghd Goodies


Hi girlies hope you've all been enjoying the bank holiday weekend - if you live in the UK obviously. I love a 3 day weekend and I think every weekend should be 3 days - what do you guys think? So today I thought i'd share with you some of my new ghd products that I have been testing out. I absolutely love ghd straighteners and their hairdryer is the best, but their other products like heat spray, have never really factored into my hair regime. Over the past couple of weeks I have been testing out a ghd brush, Total Volume Foam and Final Shine Spray.


ghd Final Shine Spray
I really like the smell of this shine spray, so I love spraying this just before I leave the house. It definitely helps with the shine factor. Because it's a spray the product is distributed evenly, making sure that your whole hair gets a lil bitt of shine.


ghd Hair Brush
I absolutely love this hairbrush. My normal brush is plastic, so this one was a nice change. Also, when your hair needs brushed throughout the day this ghd brush os great because it really refreshes it and makes it look nice a thick, which is what we all want - Mermaid Hair.


ghd Total Volume Foam
We all want hair with volume right - I have serious flat flat hair no matter what I do. Until the little wonderous product. Again I quite like the smell and it definitely does give you a lift at the roots, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Flat hair be gone - also it makes me style my hair - which is obviously a help.

Have you tried any ghd products?

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: