FashionChampagne

10 August 2012

Casual Friday

P1040497

Some mornings, most mornings I can't be bothered to get dressed or even think about getting dressed. So I often end up in jeans a tee and some plain shoes and a side plait. Today was no exception, except the side plait - my hair is far to short for that now. Sometimes it's nice to not have to bother. Today is certainly one of those days.

P1040502-2

P1040503
Wearing Romwe tee, New Look jeans and Converse trainers via Spartoo.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

11 comments:

Lilli said...

cool shirt and shoes!:) xoxo

el_martina said...

super cool top!

Jodie said...

very cute tee- i wish i was this made up in my lazy days, i cant even get the energy to get jeans on and stick with leggings ha ha
the side plait is a yes for any casual day
x
www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

Nora said...

cool tee :)

The Third Mind said...

I know exactly what you mean, I have those days too. x

www.thethirdmindblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

awesome shirt!! Superman is my favorite! hehe!

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

URBAN BEINGS said...

nice top!

Anonymous said...

i love a good casual outfit too! Like your tee :) Following x

Unknown said...

I love the outfit! The shoes are awesome!

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

Abby-Lee said...

Love the shirt! x

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

cool t-shirt!!

xoxo