FashionChampagne

29 January 2013

Liz Earle

IMG_3744_zpsa8895b47 photo IMG_3744_zpsa8895b47-1_zpsbc0f636c.jpg

This year, I have decided to actively hunt out the best products that I can find to help me with my Rosacea. It started out very minimal and didn't bother me at all, I just started to wear foundation and that was me sorted. I have now had it for 3 or 4 years and it is getting progressively worse. This is mainly due to my lazy lazy skincare routine and also my rosacea is linked to my diet. One thing that causes it is Diet Coke - sad face. So here I will introduce to you - Liz Earle - I have mentioned them on the blog before and I do love their Cleanse and polish, but other than that, I haven't really used any other products. I noticed they have a rosacea fact page (seen here) on their website and they also have products to help with said skin problem. I ordered them all and couldn't wait for them to arrive. I will do a thorough review on all the products when I have been using them long enough to have any sort of effect. However I will say that I used all the above products for the first time last night and there is already a noticeable difference. Hurrah! There is hope for me after all.

IMG_3739_zpsf1ea1a1f photo IMG_3739_zpsf1ea1a1f-1_zps269ea366.jpg

IMG_3746_zps80413c95 photo IMG_3746_zps80413c95-1_zps733d035e.jpg

IMG_3745_zps5b64a761 photo IMG_3745_zps5b64a761-1_zps4f4dbf11.jpg

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

7 comments:

Mary Lee said...

those products look amazing, will definitely try them out

hope you'll visit back
www.marylee31.blogspot.com

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Glad you found something that may work for you! Give us an update

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl / Enerjiee

My Bathroom Is My Castle said...

Great products! Love the packaging.

Great blog as well; I'm your new follower on GFC.

XOXO

My Bathroom Is My Castle – Beauty Blog

Bisous Natasha said...

I will try Liz Earle once I am finished with my current skincare products. For now enjoying French products :)

bisous,
Natasha

www.bisousnatasha.com

Anonymous said...

DIET COKE CAUSES ROSACEA? Aah!

I used this and loved it, it made my skin so soft! But then I became a poor student again and got a cheaper not-quite-but-almost knock off of her idea with a cloth and all that jazz. Doesn't work as well. I will be not eating and repurchasing the real thing! Hope it works for you!

K x

katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I don't have rosacea, but I do have a very sensitive skin so this line might be good for me. I'm curious to see how it'll work for you. Hoping for the best!

Katy - Giggles And Makeup said...

I hope they work for you! I use the moisturiser & love it! Xx

gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk