FashionChampagne

20 January 2013

My Basket

IMG_3523_zps2f504dce photo IMG_3523_zps2f504dce-1_zpsbf668388.jpg

I'm not much a product changer, once i've found something I like I don't really change it, unless it's stopped working for me. So I thought i'd show you what i'm using right now with regards to shampoo, conditioner, face products, hair products etc - or really what fits in my basket. Sometimes it changes due to what my hair dresser recommends or my Mum has found a new product that is sure to change my life or quite simply it was an absolute steal and I couldn't leave the shop without it. My current products are probably my favourite of all time (for the time being), so I thought it was about time I shared.

IMG_3528_zps3b13aefe photo IMG_3528_zps3b13aefe-1_zps9b142630.jpg

Hair - Macadamia deep conditioning mask (Not pictured, but you can see the review here) - this is a dream, a hair dream to be exact. It smells beyond amazing and leaves your hair silky soft in a word - LOVE. L'Occitaine shampoo and conditioner - it's not love and it's not hate, it does what it says on the tin. It was a gift from my Mum and she swears hands down that she can see a difference in my hair - apparently it looks super shiny and soft. Boots own Coconut leave in conditioner - I don't think it actually has any benefits to my hair, but it smells absolutely amazing - so thats that.

IMG_3527_zps95cdba35 photo IMG_3527_zps95cdba35-1_zpsc183ee3e.jpg


Face - I am currently using Liz Earle products for my Rosacea (See here), I started seeing results straight away so these little beauts have quickly become a firm fave. They are Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser, skin repair moisturiser, intensive nourishing mask and Instant boost skin tonic.
I couldn't ask for anything else right now.

IMG_3525_zps96919eb9 photo IMG_3525_zps96919eb9-1_zps7abb101b.jpg

Body - A Christmas gift set that smells divine (Thanks Tia). I could literally eat it and my pup actually attempted it. It smells of white chocolate and praline - it's beautiful. I slather myself with this shimmery goodness every morning and night. It's from I Love Cosmetics and you can check them out here.
And lastly the holy grail of fake tan - St Tropez - need I say anymore.

IMG_3526_zpsd013b540 photo IMG_3526_zpsd013b540-1_zpsb0f6c3fe.jpg

So there you have it - some of my current products - if you ever come across the I love shimmer and sparkle products i'd strongly suggest you buy them! 

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

10 comments:

Valérie said...

Aaah Liz Earle! I really need to try this, I've been wanting the cleanser for ever :) xx

Mademoiselle Lala said...

I want that coconut hair conditioner from Boots - sounds great!!!

mademoiselle-lala.com

Coleoftheball said...

I have the cranberry celebration I love cosmetics shower gel and it smells divine :) xxx coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

Jonne said...

I use the I love collection often. Love it. Currently using I love strawberry milkshake ;)

Thanks for making a lovely comment on my blog. Hope to see you soon!

Ellen Grace said...

Some great products, especially the L'Occitane! Lovely post

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Liesl said...

All that shimmer and sparkle looks lovely...how fun for summer, when it gets here! Hope you are having a lovely weekend, Kristy! :)

M said...

luxurious!

xx.M
www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh thanks for sharing! So want that shimmer product.

Check out my giveaway on my blog!
xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

very nice pictures!!!!:)
http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/

Caitlin-Clare said...

I don't know where i'd be without my Liz Earle skincare routine, my best purchase of 2012 for sure! Do you have the pumped moisturiser?

http://ceeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
xoxo