FashionChampagne

26 April 2013

Happy 4th Birthday FashionChampagne

 photo 82585ceb-261b-44bb-8319-770cda97ee20_zps2f87f01c.jpg
Image here.
Seriously where has the time gone!? 4 years a go I was bored at work and wanted a creative outlet so FashionChampagne was born! I am so lucky to say that my blog has brought me so many opportunities that I can now call my jobs. Social media consultant, fashion contributor, throw in a bit of styling and that is my life. It's so nice to be able to do something I love for a living and that I have fun doing.

Thank you to all my readers new and old, without your guys I wouldn't have been able to do any of it and for that I will be forever grateful. Here's to a 5th year and the best year to come! 

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox


Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

3 comments:

Fitness freak said...

Happy Birthday Fashion Champagne!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday to your blog!

Gizmo Wang said...

HAPPY BLOG-BIRTHDAY!