FashionChampagne

27 April 2013

OOTD via Instagram

 photo e0e67543-9b9a-45f0-9cec-b3caf68de4b7_zps72ec7e60.jpg

 photo fbc420ef-1719-418f-98e0-9d1c0e5db043_zpsa063f69b.jpg
Dress here, Blazer BooHoo.

I promise to sort out my outfit posts soon! It's annoying me too that I haven't been able to do my daily ones. Hope you're all having a fabulous night - I'm spending mine with the besties eating curry and drinking strawberry and lime cider! Yummy! P.S - I found a new online store called Surfdome go and check it out.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox


Follow me on Instagram: FashionChampagne

Check out my Facebook fan page here.

5 comments:

Tabet said...

Hey,
I like this strip-style! Trendy and looks good on you.
Love

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Diva In Me said...

Nice nautical dress =)
Have a good weekend there and I love curry too! =)

Kelly said...

Love the dress!! I like stripes - always suits me better for some reason! Is it true that stripes are better if you are smaller up top? lol

Unknown said...

Hey ya, just found your blog since you followed me on Insta! Like it :) check out mine in Switzerland: www.mekivi.com

Ellen Grace said...

Love your blazer, hope you enjoyed your girlie night!

A little bit Unique - Blog // Please vote for me in the Company blog awards, best fashion - newcomer

x