FashionChampagne

10 March 2015

Pitta Pizza


Awful pictures I know, but a few of you asked how I made this over on Instagram, so here you go.

You'll need:
Pitta Bread 
Pizza base sauce (pasta sauce aisle)
Grated Cheese
What ever toppings you want - mozzarella, prosciutto ham and caramelised onion chutney.

First up pop your oven on at 200 degrees.
Add pizza sauce to pitta bread, then arrange all toppings as you wish. I put the grated cheese on last and then added the chutney.
Put pitta bread on a baking tray and leave in the oven for 10 minutes. This should be enough, however leave it in longer if you don't think the cheese is melted enough. Et voila. Eat away. It's quick and easy to make, which is what I love about these. And they are less calorific and stodgy that other pizzas.

Hope you give them a try. If you do, let me know.

Hugs & Kisses
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: